Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Key Club?
- Key Club is an organization that strives to promote volunteerism and being a servant leader in our community today.
2. What are the benefits of joining Key Club?
- There are many benefits of joining Key Club! Besides the fact that you have the ability to effect people's every day lives through our volunteering opportunities, you have the ability to earn a medal for graduation day and awards.
3. What are the requirements to joining Key Club?
- There are no requirements to joining Key Club except for an initial payment of $15 to get you registered with the official Key Club international.
4. What does my payment include?
- With your dues payment, you are officially put into the Key Club International. With this, you will receive volunteer opportunities and the chance to earn a graduation medal and awards.
5. Where do my volunteer hours go?
- Key Club doesn't take any of your volunteer hours, meaning you can use them for YES hours and honor societies. We just need proof that you attended our event by sending us a picture with one of our officers at the event.
6. What if there isn't an officer at my volunteering event?
- We will tell you what specific thing/person you will have to take a picture with and to send to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for points.